Photo correction - camera flaw leaves discolored line

Post here if you need help to realise, to draw something. / Enpoŝtigu ĉi tie se vi bezonus helpon por realigi, por desegni ion.

Modérateur : Modérateurs

dave_t0661
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle

Photo correction - camera flaw leaves discolored line

Message par dave_t0661 »

My camera has a faulty CCD, which leaves a small dot of pixels slightly too light, as well as a light vertical line from the dot to the bottom of the image. I’m going to get the camera fixed or replaced, obviously, but I wonder if there’s a way to fix the flaw in photos I’ve already taken, using layers, without having to retouch them manually.

The flaw is always in the same place, and the discoloration is always the same. I took a photo of a black background, which gave me an isolated “image” of the flaw. The pixel values are about R 12, G 17, B 22, which gives a pale blue effect. Basically, I want to “subtract” those RGB values from the corresponding pixels in my photos.

I’ve tried various methods using a negative of the image of the flaw, and superimposing layers in various ways, without success. I wonder if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks in advance

Dave_t
ShaneO

Re: Photo correction - camera flaw leaves discolored line

Message par ShaneO »

I have the same question. I also tried your methods but seems to get to the same end.

THanks in advance,
Regards,
Shane.
TinyAlien
Version de PhotoFiltre : 7.2.1
Système d'exploitation : Windows 7
Processeur : Pentium D
Mémoire RAM : 3Gb

Re: Photo correction - camera flaw leaves discolored line

Message par TinyAlien »

Can you post a sample? That would help us.
Répondre