Unable to locate tools

Post here if you need help to realise, to draw something. / Enpoŝtigu ĉi tie se vi bezonus helpon por realigi, por desegni ion.

Modérateur : Modérateurs

pfaoro

Unable to locate tools

Message par pfaoro »

I'm new to PhotoFiltre and having difficulty keeping track of where certain tools are located. At various times I have found, and used, all of them but can't recall where I found them the next time I need them.

Will some kind soul please tell me what these tools are called, and where I can find them:
  • [A] Rotating a selection I've pasted into a different image,
    Resizing a selection, and
    [C] Moving a selection I've pasted into an image to where I want it.

Thank you VERY much!
Tom
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Re: Unable to locate tools

Message par Tom »

Hi pfaoro,

you can find a translation tool of the documentation for PhotoFiltre Studio and 7 at this adress :
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=14191

[A] Rotating a selection I've pasted into a different image,
After the paste, the selection is a layer become.
So the relative tools are in the Layer menu and in the richt clic of the layer thumbnail.

Resizing a selection, and
Right clic in the selection or Selection menu

[C] Moving a selection I've pasted into an image to where I want it.
Attention : you could confuse "selection" form with the contents of the selection. Each object has its specific tools.
You can for example paste a selection form from one image to another : menu Selection / Copy shape and Paste shape.
A selection can be displaced with the arrows (+ Shift key = step by 8 pixels) or with the mouse.
When you have copied a selection contents, you can also paste it in a pasted shape for special use.
Bien plus facile avec PhotoFiltre. Cordialement.
. . Image . . Image
Répondre